Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Google, Thank you!

There were so many things that were there in my mind when I was deciding what to write on with the alphabet G. Then, it occurred to me, why not write a Thank you note to my life saver and BFF, Google. So here it goes:

Dear Google,

I never thought I will ever think of writing a Thank you note to you on one of your platforms. It was not because I never wanted but it was because, I was taking you for granted. That you are an integral part of my life and I that whatever I am today, you’ve contributed majorly never occurred to me. With this letter, I want to convey my gratitude and thanks for all you’ve done, doing and continue to do.

My first brush with you was probably in school when we were introduced to the Internet services after having learnt LOGO, BASIC, LOTUS and other stuff in school curriculum. We were told, Google will help you find information that you are seeking and will help you increase your knowledge. I thought, you can’t overdo books, newspapers and other sources of information alone. But, oh boy! You proved me wrong. You have answers to all my questions, have capabilities of solving all my problems that I ask solutions for and never say No! You definitely had your first impression on me as the one who will never ditch me, betray or cheat me.

That I have successfully cleared all my exams and went on to become a communications professional, I owe it to you big time. You helped me with all the information that I need, suggest me thousand things if I ask for one and help me sound intelligent in front of others. The fact that I love the most about you, you are always there whenever I need and provide me information, keep me updated with details and entertain me all the time. And you haven’t for once demanded a thank you for all the effort that you put in to keep me happy.

You make me happy. Truly. I do not think that there can be any other better opportunity for me to thank you ever. So, a big heartfelt thank you! May you stay with me for the rest of my life.

Love and regards,
Me

I am linking this post to A to Z Challenge #Day7 for alphabet G.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Debjani,

    No problem.

    Love,
    Google

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Enjoyed the humor.

    Beth
    http://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Debjani. I think we all owe Google a great debt, and at the very least a huge thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. indeed it is awesome to think about how this medium has changed our lives and connected strangers in ways we could not have foreseen .nice to meet you.
    Sandra (aust) a to z er 'life without television"

    ReplyDelete




Debjani Baidyaray