Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ek Apple ki daastan!

I heard something like this long back in Radio. I used to be a regular listener of 93.5 Red FM’s RJ Praveen’s show, U Turn during my college days, courtesy my first mobile phone which had a radio (Nokia 2300 model). His wittiness had completely blown me over and out of his many crazy scripts, I remember this one. Whatever I could recollect, I have penned it down. I have written my own lines wherever I could because I couldn’t remember the original lines. 

A for Apple
B for Bada apple
C for Chhota apple
D for Do apple
E for Ek apple
F for Fir se aur ek apple
G for Gol apple
H for Hara apple
I for Itna sara apple
J for Josh se khao apple
K for kisko chahiye apple
L for lal apple
M for Mujhe bhi do apple
N for Naya apple
O for Oats ke saath khao apple
P for Pyare pyare apple
Q for Queen ko pasand hai apple
R for Raaste me chalte hue khao apple
S for Sweet se apple
T for Tum ne liya apple
U for Unko diya apple
V for Vase ke paas rakhha hai apple
W for Waqt se khao apple
X for X-mas ke din khao apple
Y for Yeh hai apple story
Z for Zyaada kha liya apple?

No comments:

Post a Comment




Debjani Baidyaray